This information keeps you strategically aligned with developments concerning multiple sclerosis, competitive companies, drugs and strategic trends.
Download your FREE Datamonitor Healthcare multiple sclerosis infographic and find out:
- The patient segmentation across the USA, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK with multiple sclerosis patients divided into three subtypes:
– RRMS = relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
– PPMS = primary progressive multiple sclerosis
– SPMS = secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Use of disease-modifying therapies (DMTs) in multiple sclerosis (MS) across the seven surveyed countries (US, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK). We present the combined percentages of patients exclusively on disease-modifying therapy, and of patients receiving disease-modifying therapy together with symptomatic treatment
- Key unmet needs in multiple sclerosis across the US, Japan, and five major EU markets, 2016
- Future use of therapies (Ocrevus): percentage of MS patients that will switch from their current disease modifying therapy (DMT) to treatment with Ocrevus (ocrelizumab)
This infographic is available for a limited time only.