This infographic addresses the following questions:
- Which therapy areas are gene therapies targeting and which programs are most advanced?
- Which delivery systems are used the most and how do the approaches differ by disease?
- What are the key features of the regulatory requirements for gene therapy products in the US and Europe?
- What differences have been observed in the approvals for gene therapy products between the US and Europe?
- What patient access obstacles have approved gene therapy products faced so far and how will current funding models have to change to facilitate access to gene therapies in the future?
- How are acquisitions and partnerships changing the gene therapy landscape?