Since 2003, the CPhI Pharma Awards has sought to recognise innovation in the Pharmaceutical industry. The event celebrates thinkers and creators breaking new ground and strongly advocate companies committed to driving the industry forward. We accept entries for all of the awards categories and we encourage you to enter more than one. It is free to enter.
Don't forget the entry deadline is 6 August 2021.
Entering the awards will enable you to:
- Get a stamp of approval from the prestigious judging panel of industry experts
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Gain recognition for excelling in the pharma, biotech and allied industries
Who can enter?
The CPhI Pharma Awards are open to Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical companies, engaged in the design, development, manufacture, production and distribution of large and small molecule drug products.
How to enter
- Select the relevant category/ies and review the entry criteria here.
- Register your online account and start your online entry saving it as you go. Click here to register. Make sure to answer all questions, explaining why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria to guide your entry.
- Upload your supporting evidence.
- Submit your entry by 6 August 2021 online (don't forget to click on the submit button!).
Now is the time to submit your entry, and make sure you take your place among the best.
Download the entry guide here.
If you have any questions, please contact Natalia Kay and don't forget the entry deadline is 6 August 2021.
The entry deadline for the 2021 CPhI Pharma Awards is fast approaching!
Listen to the CPhI Pharma Awards podcast to find out more on how the entry process works, the categories for this year and tips on how to improve your entry’s odds.
Take the spotlight by sponsoring a category or benefit from one of our other sponsorship packages at the CPhI Pharma Awards 2021. There can only be one sponsor per category so speak to us today!
T:+44 (0) 7917 647 859