Scrip’s China Biopharma Leadership Award reflects the rapid maturing of China’s biopharma sector, thanks to the development of homegrown biopharma companies, CDMOs and increasing investment in the market from global multinational biopharma companies.
The category seeks to reward firms that have shown leadership in developing China’s biopharma sector through significant commercial and R&D activity, and by helping patients access new treatments through new launches and successful negotiations with China’s healthcare payers and clinical leaders.
This Award is open to any research-based pharmaceutical company either headquartered in China or with a significant presence in the market through its own investment or via a major partnership.
The judges will be looking for excellent performance across business activities achieved between June 1, 2020 and May 31, 2021. This could include a range of leadership activities, from launching new products, or signing a transformative new commercial deal or working with Chinese authorities on innovation in healthcare and patient access.
To enter this category, please answer the following:
Please give the name of the entering company and country where it is headquartered.
What has been this company’s most significant achievement during the year?
Give details of what this company has achieved in terms of:
– Growth in sales and profits
– Signing important new deals
– Introducing new products onto the market
– Producing a promising new drug pipeline
– Operational improvements, particularly after restructuring, or changing the focus of the business
– Collaboration with government and regional authorities on patient access and healthcare modernization