Last year, Pharma Intelligence launched the Clinical and Research Excellence (CARE) Awards to recognize and honor the vital contributions of those making a difference within clinical R&D. The inaugural event was a huge success and we were extremely proud that it enabled our industry to recognize its stars. As such, we are pleased to announce that the 2017 CARE Awards are now open for nominations.
In light of the ever evolving R&D landscape, we are introducing new categories to highlight notable achievements around rare disease drug development, patient centricity in trials as well as outcomes research. The awards will continue to showcase other key accomplishments, including excellence in trial conduct and design, technological advancements, and collaborative efforts between individuals, departments, or companies through the following categories:
- Most Successful Early Phase Trial (Preclinical & Phase I)
- Excellence in Rare Disease Drug Development
- Best Patient Centric Clinical Trial
- Pharma/Biotech Product Development Team of the Year
- Most Innovative Clinical Trial Design• Clinical Trial Result of the Year
- Best Patient-Focused Technological Development
- Best Sponsor-Focused Technological Development
- Clinical Partnership of the Year• Best in Outcomes Research
- Lifetime Achievement
- Marquee Award ‘R&D Excellence’
Next year’s CARE Awards ceremony will take place at the State Room in Boston, MA on April 5th, 2017, during which we’ll celebrate the success, innovation, and dedication of the teams and individuals committed to bringing new drugs to market to fulfill today’s most significant unmet medical needs.
There’s no limit to the number of nominations you can enter, but the deadline for entries is January 20th, 2017. For more information on the CARE awards, including the category details and how to enter, visit the 2017 website at https://ibiawards.com/careawards/.