Trialtrove is the world’s most comprehensive source of pharmaceutical clinical trials intelligence from Citeline.
How it helps
Don’t waste time combing through onerous trials reports to get the information you need. Trialtrove analysts do the information gathering for you.
- Monitor your competitors’ trials and view their timelines
- Understand what trials have been run and where, and review current trial density for feasibility assessments
- Compare protocol designs to generate the best solution for your clinical development strategy
- Quickly generate the best trial result set, and improve your trial’s chances of success
- Track not just industry-sponsored trials, but also the universe of investigator-initiated trials
How it works
Learn more about the next generation of Trialtrove.
Trialtrove uses over 40,000 sources to bring you the most comprehensive trial intelligence imaginable.
We extract the protocol details that matter, including objectives, endpoints, and inclusion/exclusion criteria. We also add industry-relevant search terms such as our proprietary patient segments, trial outcomes and biomarker tags, so that you can quickly filter to get to the up-to-date information you need.