Citeline, Biomedtracker: see the drug development process th...
Catch up on any missed COVID-19 24 hour webinar sessions
Custom Intelligence from Informa Pharma partners with consulting firms, investment banks and communications/marketing agencies to deliver expert intelligence services including data analysis, research and specific subject area expertise to support ad hoc project requirements or parts of larger engagements.
Answer those key business questions with Custom Intelligence:
• Is now a good time to safely enter this market?
• What does the competitive landscape look like and how will it change in five years?
• Should my client invest in a specific company’s asset?
• Who are the main competitors in this market, and who is the most vulnerable?
• What are the key regulatory barriers to entry country to country for this market?
• What is the policy impact on industry activity for a particular class of drugs?
• What is the global market forecast for this disease area?
• How will the current economic climate affect our business operations, manufacturing and supply chain 12 months from now?
• How can we maintain portfolio momentum and growth during major market changes?
• What key trends in drug development should we know about?
• What is the LOA, revenue, and NPV for my client’s product?
Find out more on how Custom Intelligence could help your business today:
Unrivalled Industry Expertise. Real-world Experience.
Find clarity in an ever-evolving landscape – from big picture outlook to the smallest details
How professional services organizations are helping clients make better business decisions that drive pharma success.
Make better strategic and planning decisions with Intelligence services that give you a clear line of sight, helping you maximize opportunities, navigate uncertainties, and ensure more successful outcomes for clients.
Working with clients in pharma and biotech can be challenging.
You need to stay on top of the latest commercial, regulatory and R&D developments in order to anticipate trends, evaluate potential impact of events on their business, and provide data-driven recommendations to maximize opportunities and avoid risk.
We are happy to announce our partnership with the American Society for Gene and Cell Therapy with the release of our first quarterly report. This report, powered by Informa Pharma Intelligence data, covers the therapeutics pipeline, most common targets and diseases, clinical trial activity and more!
Topics Cell & Gene Therapy
Getting a demo tailored to your needs is the best way to see how our solutions will help you gain an advantage.
Request live demo now:
Our team is always happy to hear from you. Please call us at:
Have an immediate and specific information need?
Browse and buy from 1000s of analysis and research reports now: