In order to succeed, it is vital to stay up-to-date with key, and sometimes minor events, in the continually evolving competitive landscape. There are thousands of channels delivering this information making it hard to find the credible and detailed information needed.
- How can I be sure I have complete coverage of the most important aspects of the competitive landscape in my analysis?
- I need to understand what stage of development potential drug, device and diagnostic competitors are in and where they are focusing their activity in order to formulate a competitive strategy
- When communicating major market events to internal stakeholders I need access to source information so I can verify significant details
- I want to sense-check my analysis of the impact of an event against an unbiased analyst's opinion before taking my summary to my manager
- When assessing opportunities I often need to rapidly build a view of the landscape for a brand new therapeutic area, this is challenging given the breadth of information to review and the ever increasing time pressures
Our easy to use solutions and expert internal analysts help you quickly access credible referenced information and intelligence across the spectrum of global key industry events in the pharmaceutical and medical technology markets. Access to global information on drug and device development, patient populations, trials, patents, events and catalysts, product and patient forecasts and more ensures you can build detailed competitive and market landscape analyses quickly and stay ahead of the competition.
We help you more accurately:
- Anticipate future market changes through patent expiration tracking
- Prioritize pharmaceutical R&D spend by finding gaps and unmet needs through the analysis of competitors’ targets and R&D priorities
- Earmark who is entering or exiting your market via licensing or acquisition, as well as who is securing or providing funding
- Project revenue for your pipeline and marketed drugs